Skip to main content

This is that Song that made me cry and gave me a vision of Egypt...

Dear Friends,

It has bee more than a month but I still remember the vision and the emotion to follow with supreme clarity. I am so grateful, and I am found in this world and I know my tribe with clarity of love and heart as all of my being pours out of my chest into the arms of the beloved. It was on the Friday after New Years day (western) sometime around midnight and I was sharing the evening with my beloved Kunti and listening to Snatam Kaur at my brother Dave's house in Cardiff, CA.

I had a vision of Egypt...and I started crying but not in a controlled way...just water pouring out of my eyes and energy of love pouring out of my heartspace. I saw my chest open up and send light up to God and almost instantly light returned from the heavens to snuggle and nest in my heartspace. I cried and Snatam sang...

"I bow my head to God.
And God took all of me.
Every imperfection -
God took all of me.

And every day
God lives
And breathes
Through me

Oh, my Beloved!
Kindness of the heart!
Breath of Life,
I bow to you.

Divine Teacher,
Beloved Friend,
I bow to you,
Again and again!"

In what appeared to be a caravan my tribe/friends walked through the sand dunes on a day in which the sun was setting and I could see the pyramids in the distance. My friends who had strong faith were singing about God/spirit and it awoke in me a sense of love, curiousity, and longing for the union of self and the beloved. I remember this same feeling has been with me before whilst meditating on my Heart and Crown chakras at the Yoga Room in Encinitas. I was so free and to this day intend to move into the Grace as I did as a traveler through the desert with my people.

I love you and I will stand for you as an example of your love and pray that we can share our love with God and all of humanity.


Namaste,

Yogi Trevahr
Waking Within Community and Holistic Health Company
Order of The Sacred Spiral
www.meetup.com/alchemy

Comments

Unknown said…
Dude, I think you should take some colon clense because I believe one of you chakras are plugged.

Popular posts from this blog

Become a Shamanic Priest or Priestess ~ 7 day Thanksgiving Retreat

PLANT SPIRIT WISDOM, SHAMANIC MEDICINE PATH and Priest(ess) Intensive offered through the OSS This is a rare (and limited) opportunity to take part in 7 days of combined learning, nature, ritual and ceremonies with three of the worlds most powerful and important teacher plants: Saint Ysidro, Saint Peter and the Shepherdess. The course includes three ceremonies, hiking and daily outdoor activities, Shamanic storytelling and Socratic Method Teaching.  Training includes: ~Native Sweat Lodge Ceremony ~Daily Nature and Cave Hikes ~Intro to Soul Retrieval ~Power Animal Communion ~Daily Musical Journeys ~Salvia Divinorum Ceremony  ~Book Study from:  The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner AND   Awakening to the Spirit World by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman ~Daily Healthy Meals ~Hot/Cold Tubs and Steam Room Please email me for an information pack, questions, scholarships or donations: WakingWithin@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Wha

Yoga Swami and Encinitas History

Readers and Yoga Adventurers, Just recently called the Yoga Mecca of the USA, Encinitas CA and Yoga Swami (where I teach two days a week) are special and are a must visit for any yoga adventurers. See the article in the winter 2008 copy of the Encinitas magazine. http://www.encinitasmag.com/about.html Encinitas, Swami's Surf Spot, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, and Leucadia...can be consider spiritual vortex hotspots. This evident in the number of places to worship just on the coast (west of hwy 101) near the cliffside beachs or Swami's and Moonlight. So my mother's family (mexican americans) lived in Encinitas during the period of time when Paramahansa Yogananda (the Swami that Swami's is named after). This time period was about the 1930's- 1940's. At this time Encinitas, was well liked by Swami Yogananda and he settled there for sometime. Swami Yogananda was a capricorn and he was a very involved meditator and yoga practicioner. His foundation still exists in E

Dreaming in the Dark Times 4: Mold and Sage

  Article: Mold and Sage Series: Dreaming in the Dark Times Many times growing up in Southern California have I communed with White Sage (Salvia Apiana). It grew in my hometown. It grows on the property that my family and I own in Aguanga, CA. I learned to pick it and bundle it before I was fully initiated into manhood (sometime between my first sexual experience and my first sweat lodge with a Lakota Medicine woman). I recently made some Dreaming Jaguar smokes at my old job site (Happy High Herbs/Rainbow Bliss Botanicals in Tempe AZ) and included white sage but wasn’t able to continue making them because of the popularity of this herb and the trouble keeping it in stock. I really just included it for flavor then. I had forgotten all the dreams I had of the sage fields before. In the last week, for the first time in many human years, I returned to my family land and the sage fields. I made offerings of guardianship and good will towards the sage plants on my land and collected a modest