Skip to main content

Tea Plantation in the Mayan Homeland 2012

I am going now, without plans to return. I will pass through the lands of my heritage and great many of the spirits of the Maya. This is the year of the quickening, the curtain fall and the great awakening.

I won't be unreachable or unattainable, I'll just be on a voyage. When I arrive O how I intend to build and create:

For my family and future generations I will plant and gather resources of natural things and good and growing things.

We will create and Olive tree grove, a cacao tree plantation, myco-scapes and mushroom bio remediation, and several tea plant gardens with various aged trees/shrubs of the camillia sinensis species. I feel the future is seeking deliberate actions that orient humans and nature on this planet as strong allies or else co-existence will cease. Thus considered, we are conceiving to create at complete seed and spore bank with totally sustainable structures powered completely through environmental systems (solar, wind, water...).

I've sought out this planets prime psycho-activating plants and mushrooms that can serve as a catalyst for human evolution and consciousness expansion. In my research I have been a Tea Master and representative as well as a mushroom cultivator in a mushroom club as a board member. From business market research, trade and commerce (and personal experience), I've found an amazing business and human affinity for Chocolate, Tea and Coffee. In fact these three earth goods are the leaders in the world, with Chocolate catching up steadily to the other two (coffee leading the west).

Since I will have access to pre-established coffee plantations and where i'll be is one of the coffee heartlands of the world, I won't have to worry about acquiring that plant too much. Although, tea will be a different story. I will have an opportunity to work with Tea Plants in a high elevation rain forest setting and in my excited vision, I intend to create a garden of Tea that lasts 400 to 500 hundred years (granted that the earth doesn't blow up because the Sun is overly morphic and flares in the worst of ways).

So you might wonder where mushrooms fit in here. Since, I am returning to the heartland of the Maya, I will also encounter many of the species of Magic Mushrooms that the indigenous ceremonialists use. I'll be less than 200 miles from where Maria Sabina once lived and conducted ceremonies for many of the famous US tripsters such as Tim Leary. It is a grand intention and a dedicated task but I'm happy to begin it. I'll be setting up a myco-research lab and forging for new and wild strains of mushrooms.

If you don't believe that mushrooms can save the world, then you need to take a look at videos by Paul Stamets especially in the post following this one on my blog. I concur with Paul that pandemic flu and other pathogenic disasters will befall humanity in the coming years. It is in our proximity to nature and the natural medicines extracted and excreted from forest grown and home-grown mushrooms that we'll be able to survive and continue on as a species.

This space will be a sacred temple and organic research laboratory. We will help to create a haven for life on this planet and a nexus for replenishing the earth's resources.

Sincerely,

Hugh T. Alchemy

PS. Another sacred plant/fungi of the indigenous people around the great shamaness Maria Sabina was the Mazatec Mint known as Salvia Divinorum. You can get this plant along with the Amanita Muscaria from Gold of Sunshine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become a Shamanic Priest or Priestess ~ 7 day Thanksgiving Retreat

PLANT SPIRIT WISDOM, SHAMANIC MEDICINE PATH and Priest(ess) Intensive offered through the OSS This is a rare (and limited) opportunity to take part in 7 days of combined learning, nature, ritual and ceremonies with three of the worlds most powerful and important teacher plants: Saint Ysidro, Saint Peter and the Shepherdess. The course includes three ceremonies, hiking and daily outdoor activities, Shamanic storytelling and Socratic Method Teaching.  Training includes: ~Native Sweat Lodge Ceremony ~Daily Nature and Cave Hikes ~Intro to Soul Retrieval ~Power Animal Communion ~Daily Musical Journeys ~Salvia Divinorum Ceremony  ~Book Study from:  The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner AND   Awakening to the Spirit World by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman ~Daily Healthy Meals ~Hot/Cold Tubs and Steam Room Please email me for an information pack, questions, scholarships or donations: WakingWithin@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Wha

Yoga Swami and Encinitas History

Readers and Yoga Adventurers, Just recently called the Yoga Mecca of the USA, Encinitas CA and Yoga Swami (where I teach two days a week) are special and are a must visit for any yoga adventurers. See the article in the winter 2008 copy of the Encinitas magazine. http://www.encinitasmag.com/about.html Encinitas, Swami's Surf Spot, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, and Leucadia...can be consider spiritual vortex hotspots. This evident in the number of places to worship just on the coast (west of hwy 101) near the cliffside beachs or Swami's and Moonlight. So my mother's family (mexican americans) lived in Encinitas during the period of time when Paramahansa Yogananda (the Swami that Swami's is named after). This time period was about the 1930's- 1940's. At this time Encinitas, was well liked by Swami Yogananda and he settled there for sometime. Swami Yogananda was a capricorn and he was a very involved meditator and yoga practicioner. His foundation still exists in E

Dreaming in the Dark Times 4: Mold and Sage

  Article: Mold and Sage Series: Dreaming in the Dark Times Many times growing up in Southern California have I communed with White Sage (Salvia Apiana). It grew in my hometown. It grows on the property that my family and I own in Aguanga, CA. I learned to pick it and bundle it before I was fully initiated into manhood (sometime between my first sexual experience and my first sweat lodge with a Lakota Medicine woman). I recently made some Dreaming Jaguar smokes at my old job site (Happy High Herbs/Rainbow Bliss Botanicals in Tempe AZ) and included white sage but wasn’t able to continue making them because of the popularity of this herb and the trouble keeping it in stock. I really just included it for flavor then. I had forgotten all the dreams I had of the sage fields before. In the last week, for the first time in many human years, I returned to my family land and the sage fields. I made offerings of guardianship and good will towards the sage plants on my land and collected a modest