Skip to main content

Your Truth Determines If You Walk This Path (Not Your Tooth)


Readers,

As a Priest in a Neo-Shamanic Order of Alchemists, often times I am challenged along this path and much of my practice and teaching faces strong tests of faith, courage, and trust. Recently my main student of the OSS 7 day training had an accident in which he chipped his tooth. 

Now it's important to know that your subconscious thoughts (and some powerful conscious thoughts) affect your reality and all that comes into your life. So when I received a text message from my student who is very interested in this retreat that he may have to back out due to his dental work, I do what any great teacher with Coyote Medicine (aka Jackal Medicine in Africa) by taking the following perspectives: 
  1. What's this text really saying?
  2. Where is the fear based creation?
  3. Where's the breakthrough?
  4. How can I show compassion and still make a stand against this student's fear?
  5. What within myself is afraid to teach him?
  6. What ritual actions and prayers do I need to make in order to receive what I'm looking for and offer what's right to my students?

Followed by howling and barking at the Moon (j/k)
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
www.catathenalouise.com © Copyright 2011 Cat Athena Louise
http://myfreecopyright.com/registered_mcn/CX9BT-YM1J9-GM5D2
The lessons and challenges continue and I can't say that my ego is used to them, but I can tell you that I practice a path with much testing and opportunity for personal growth. So in many ways I am reminded on a daily basis that I walk with the Jackal and the Coyote as my guides. I am constantly learning about how our intentions morph and shape-shift as a way of teaching us.

This week I am grateful the challenges of the students and the preparations of the retreat. I will go on with this retreat and lovingly remind my students:

That it is the our "truth" that keeps us on the path, not our "tooth."

In' Lakech,

Hugh T Alkemi 
562-888-2626
WakingWithin@gmail.com

_____________________________________________________________________________________


Newsletter 11/14/11

It's been a while since I've communicated but I've been busy with LIFE and my path. This email will be the first in a series of Holistic Newsletters that help to inform you about what's new in the community. If you would like to get together with me and friends to sample teas for RADIANT HEALTH and our THERMOGENIC coffee, please schedule a visit! We are happy to offer complimentary wellness consultations for you and your family.

Our FIRST 7 Day Shamanism Intensive is approaching fast (November 21st through 28th). We want to welcome and invite you to join us for amazing retreat living and shamanic training in San Diego. If you have an interest please let me know. Check out my blog: http://wakingwithin.org/

Also our community is encouraging trading as an alternative to money again, and this time in the form or Silver and other precious metals. 

I am interested in seeing you all very soon,

~Hugh T Alchemy.
coyote
jackal


Waking Within Co.
Sales and Marketing Department
760-713-6710

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become a Shamanic Priest or Priestess ~ 7 day Thanksgiving Retreat

PLANT SPIRIT WISDOM, SHAMANIC MEDICINE PATH and Priest(ess) Intensive offered through the OSS This is a rare (and limited) opportunity to take part in 7 days of combined learning, nature, ritual and ceremonies with three of the worlds most powerful and important teacher plants: Saint Ysidro, Saint Peter and the Shepherdess. The course includes three ceremonies, hiking and daily outdoor activities, Shamanic storytelling and Socratic Method Teaching.  Training includes: ~Native Sweat Lodge Ceremony ~Daily Nature and Cave Hikes ~Intro to Soul Retrieval ~Power Animal Communion ~Daily Musical Journeys ~Salvia Divinorum Ceremony  ~Book Study from:  The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner AND   Awakening to the Spirit World by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman ~Daily Healthy Meals ~Hot/Cold Tubs and Steam Room Please email me for an information pack, questions, scholarships or donations: WakingWithin@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Wha

Yoga Swami and Encinitas History

Readers and Yoga Adventurers, Just recently called the Yoga Mecca of the USA, Encinitas CA and Yoga Swami (where I teach two days a week) are special and are a must visit for any yoga adventurers. See the article in the winter 2008 copy of the Encinitas magazine. http://www.encinitasmag.com/about.html Encinitas, Swami's Surf Spot, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, and Leucadia...can be consider spiritual vortex hotspots. This evident in the number of places to worship just on the coast (west of hwy 101) near the cliffside beachs or Swami's and Moonlight. So my mother's family (mexican americans) lived in Encinitas during the period of time when Paramahansa Yogananda (the Swami that Swami's is named after). This time period was about the 1930's- 1940's. At this time Encinitas, was well liked by Swami Yogananda and he settled there for sometime. Swami Yogananda was a capricorn and he was a very involved meditator and yoga practicioner. His foundation still exists in E

Dreaming in the Dark Times 4: Mold and Sage

  Article: Mold and Sage Series: Dreaming in the Dark Times Many times growing up in Southern California have I communed with White Sage (Salvia Apiana). It grew in my hometown. It grows on the property that my family and I own in Aguanga, CA. I learned to pick it and bundle it before I was fully initiated into manhood (sometime between my first sexual experience and my first sweat lodge with a Lakota Medicine woman). I recently made some Dreaming Jaguar smokes at my old job site (Happy High Herbs/Rainbow Bliss Botanicals in Tempe AZ) and included white sage but wasn’t able to continue making them because of the popularity of this herb and the trouble keeping it in stock. I really just included it for flavor then. I had forgotten all the dreams I had of the sage fields before. In the last week, for the first time in many human years, I returned to my family land and the sage fields. I made offerings of guardianship and good will towards the sage plants on my land and collected a modest