Skip to main content

Friday Night NeuroPhysics Discussion

Dear Friends,

This evening I attended an event with a scientist lecturer and several female friends who teach me about Alchemy and Astrology. This seminar was in Carlsbad. I enjoy scientific topics and this was DEEP. The lecturer, whose name escapes me was the author of a book that cross examined the common aspects between different sciences regarding brain function and biology with mind function and activity. One interesting topic that was presented to me was the lengthy description that highlighted the differences between the brain and the mind and the processing speed that each item takes to activate.

Later I was to discover that the true purpose of my attendence was: I am being challenged and fated to reeducate myself as humanity is plunged into the Shift. I found my self days later sitting on the couch at my lover's house talking to her neighbor about schizophrenia. It was brought up in the lecture while the Neurophysician related to us about humanity's previous shifts and the brain chemistry shifts as a result of this.

Now it has been said before some many times but allow me to expound upon it hear and now. During the days before Christ (so B.C.), humanity heard, felt, and experienced voices as a symptom of unevolved brain chemistry. Therefore paranoia, and schezophrenia were common place. For example (in the west) Homer and his classical myths were written in a way that described most characters as having a direct conversation going on with the gods. This also says that intuition was harder to interpret because of the considerable difference in the volume or loudness of the voices in the human mind.

This has come up in several religious texts and is represented in the Christian texts as a description of the difficulty in humanity's ability to hear the Voice (you know in the beginning there was the Word) of God as populations increase and progress is made. I am not saying that progress is bad or should cease but this leads me to my life path based point of balance.

As modern men and women it is important to balance out our over crowded and sometimes overloaded mind with peace and silence or even the descipline of Meditation.

For the sake of humantity's santity as we approach a time of overcrowding, practice concentration, meditation, and perhaps a "listening" for the call. (Listening for the call of change, love, bliss, oneness, truth, and rite of passage.)

In Balance and Light,

760-713-6710
Waking Within
WakingWithin@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become a Shamanic Priest or Priestess ~ 7 day Thanksgiving Retreat

PLANT SPIRIT WISDOM, SHAMANIC MEDICINE PATH and Priest(ess) Intensive offered through the OSS This is a rare (and limited) opportunity to take part in 7 days of combined learning, nature, ritual and ceremonies with three of the worlds most powerful and important teacher plants: Saint Ysidro, Saint Peter and the Shepherdess. The course includes three ceremonies, hiking and daily outdoor activities, Shamanic storytelling and Socratic Method Teaching.  Training includes: ~Native Sweat Lodge Ceremony ~Daily Nature and Cave Hikes ~Intro to Soul Retrieval ~Power Animal Communion ~Daily Musical Journeys ~Salvia Divinorum Ceremony  ~Book Study from:  The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner AND   Awakening to the Spirit World by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman ~Daily Healthy Meals ~Hot/Cold Tubs and Steam Room Please email me for an information pack, questions, scholarships or donations: WakingWithin@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Wha

Yoga Swami and Encinitas History

Readers and Yoga Adventurers, Just recently called the Yoga Mecca of the USA, Encinitas CA and Yoga Swami (where I teach two days a week) are special and are a must visit for any yoga adventurers. See the article in the winter 2008 copy of the Encinitas magazine. http://www.encinitasmag.com/about.html Encinitas, Swami's Surf Spot, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, and Leucadia...can be consider spiritual vortex hotspots. This evident in the number of places to worship just on the coast (west of hwy 101) near the cliffside beachs or Swami's and Moonlight. So my mother's family (mexican americans) lived in Encinitas during the period of time when Paramahansa Yogananda (the Swami that Swami's is named after). This time period was about the 1930's- 1940's. At this time Encinitas, was well liked by Swami Yogananda and he settled there for sometime. Swami Yogananda was a capricorn and he was a very involved meditator and yoga practicioner. His foundation still exists in E

Dreaming in the Dark Times 4: Mold and Sage

  Article: Mold and Sage Series: Dreaming in the Dark Times Many times growing up in Southern California have I communed with White Sage (Salvia Apiana). It grew in my hometown. It grows on the property that my family and I own in Aguanga, CA. I learned to pick it and bundle it before I was fully initiated into manhood (sometime between my first sexual experience and my first sweat lodge with a Lakota Medicine woman). I recently made some Dreaming Jaguar smokes at my old job site (Happy High Herbs/Rainbow Bliss Botanicals in Tempe AZ) and included white sage but wasn’t able to continue making them because of the popularity of this herb and the trouble keeping it in stock. I really just included it for flavor then. I had forgotten all the dreams I had of the sage fields before. In the last week, for the first time in many human years, I returned to my family land and the sage fields. I made offerings of guardianship and good will towards the sage plants on my land and collected a modest