Skip to main content

Meaningful Things for the Rest of My Life

I've decided that when I distill all the things that i've experienced in my life...a few stand the #testoftime #Passion #direction. My new goals and choices will be centered around facilitation of these topics or quests for learning/understanding:
  • Chance as expressed through Games (eg Card Games, MTG).
  • Divination and Future Sight or Psychic Awareness.
  • Alchemy and Transmutation (through Spiritual Science Applications and the Discovery of New Methods of Transformation.
  • The Alchemy of Plants, Nature and Mushrooms.
  • Magnetism and Metal (especially conductive metals like Gold).
  • Inter-dimensional Awareness/Other Lives/Karma/Parallel Universe Theory.
  • Magick and the Mysteries of East and West.
  • Shamanism and the practices of talented individuals who break the rules of science to procure knowledge or miracles.
I doubt that any of my choices from this point on will exclude these concepts and my long term awareness of their presence in my life. Some experiences include: reading all the Dune Books (the Masterpiece work of Frank Herbert), hearing the songs of many plants and fungi, having foretelling dreams. I have loved many people and been both betrayed and betrayer. I consider my experience of life to be wholly spiritual and at times I feel like an interloper here on Terra because I relate to so few on a deep level while still enjoy communicating with everyone (primarily to learn what motivates them or as Marshall Rosenberg would call it "what's alive in them"). I've learned (or attempted to learn) about five spoken world languages and have traveled all over 'Merica. I still look for Sasquatch, Bigfoot and the Yeti but to no avail. One of my best friends from Oregon, is hoping to catch a photo of the man. If I ever found a Bigfoot I would probably just eat mushrooms with him and teach him about Magic The Gathering. I was once a ghost hunter with a friend who became of Lutheran Priest in San Diego.

My friend, dear brother and teacher, Dennis Sharmahd taught me that the best time to plant a tree is "20 years ago" and that always sets me wondering why human life is so short. I wonder is that ever enters his mind. A Taoist person, teacher and friend of mine from ASU (Arizona State University), taught me last year that worry and thoughts of mortality lead to such things. He taught me that the best practice is to be focused upon youth and longevity if one desires to live a long time. I believe trees live a long time in relation to human lifespan, and thus their thoughts must be something congruent to "regeneration" all the time. Oh, to be a tree or a sandworm or a mushroom mycelium that lives around thousands of miles.

At this point, I am on tangents that make up my daily thoughts. I feel its important, no matter who you are, to visit a pot farm and just feel what it is like to be around such verdant and lust producers of oxygen and life force energy. Or just a forest like in the Pacific Northwest. I recommend a cannabis farm like the one I visited this
summer, outdoors with people who take care and have subtle awareness that the plants have some kind of soul, no matter if its the same or smaller than that of humans. I spread reishi mushroom spores across the trees they cut down to replace with cannabis plants; hopefully these spores bring mushrooms and medicine to that place next year and the cycle of nature starts again with my joyful intervention.
To supplement my tangents, I am writing today from Bisbee AZ where I come to retreat and reflect upon my website offerings of late In Bisbee, I always have vivid dreams. For the reminder of this blog I will share some, that I dare to interpret as meaningful. This morning I had two dreams: The first and earliest morning dream was about (edit. coming soon: something about silver and it's three states another dream alchemy lesson)...

The second was about visiting a local Tempe AZ comic book store and talking with a friend of mine as we walked out into the parking lot. Oddly enough the landscape of the shopping center had changed but was familiar and there was a school for Asian philosophy and society for children in that area that I don't remember being there in waking life. The school and its faculty seemed to be celebrating the Equinox September 2016 by sharing cultural history and philosophy with parents and children. Instead of going to my car and leaving, I crossed the parking lot and attended an event where the teacher was having people from the audience take an ancient Asian weapon such as a sword or spear or halberd from a pile of these to hold it, unsheathe it, and let everyone see the inscription on the metal. The instructor was also sharing her interpretation of the I-ching hexagrams and their meanings with people who cast yarrow sticks from a red cylinder tube. The blades contained a script unreadable to me and I waiting in line for my turn with selection and interpretation
while others seemed to be having readings that were agreeable and seemed to satisfy their need to know something about their future or to be entertained.

When it was my turn, I drew a Guan Dou (ancient Chinese weapon like a halberd) and unsheathed it before the instructor was ready. I was scolded for this (it was deemed "bad luck"), then she took me to look at a wall with metal overlaid Chinese characters in it and pointed out the one that meant "gold." The instructor that I would know it because I understood that Copper came before Gold. I still don't full understand this but at the time while staring at the calligraphy, it made sense (imagine that, i'm dreaming) and I agreed with her. She lead me back to the demonstration area where the Guan Dou was. I again unsheathed it, flipped it around from my battle hand, my right, and spin to land point down in my left hand. (I'll have to demonstrate in a video, if I can find a spear to borrow, or Heather Fiore my Gung Fu teacher from SD CA, maybe she has one). The woman instructor in my dream explained the process of my intentions behind moving my weapon from my right hand to my left hand and it felt true. She said something about waiting and being ready with the yin handle holding the yang instrument of war in a defensive contemplative position. Then she pointed out a connection between the inscription and the I-ching...i didn't seen the normal hexagrams of the I-ching (I-jing) on the blade but more Chinese characters which I had only her interpretation of their meanings.

In this world, my body tossed and my head turned and I opened my eyes to see an I-ching book in the living room of my friend's house whose floor I left on the night before. I was shocked but I closed my eyes because it was bright and I wanted to remember my dream in detail. I recalled the dream and decided that I must have subconsciously learned something from the books around me and possibly from the I-ching book a few feet away from my head. This book was familiar as it was the same book that my friend Jason Stahl and I looked through a few years prior to help identify the crystal correlation between minerals, the human body centers and the I-ching. I think it's a something that I can't further discuss because it's a sensitive work that I don't consider mine to publish or explain.

Anyhow, I grabbed the book and searched through it. I found the entry on Guan and hexagram 20 and it felt reasonable and helpful advice to get me through this time in my life. I'm still reading and looking into it and attempting to identify the Chinese symbols I saw for "gold" on the wall inscriptions.

Before Gold their was Copper, before Copper there was...

Is this a code? Dreams are communication forums. This isn't that strange to me. Although, I wake up feeling quite disturbed or at least perplexed often. Maybe it's time to visit China. Just in case this reality is a dream or will feel like a dream when I become aware of my next life (when I die here), I feel the truth and importance of exploring as much of this place as possible... especially history first hand by visiting ancient places.

Off to talk with an immortal Emperor and his terracotta warriors,
Capt. Hugh Trevahr Alkemi
PS. Dave Campbell and Lorina Q perhaps you can help me with the mysteries of my past lives in Asia, perhaps it was during the Bronze Age or Copper Age (Copper before Gold aka Bronze)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become a Shamanic Priest or Priestess ~ 7 day Thanksgiving Retreat

PLANT SPIRIT WISDOM, SHAMANIC MEDICINE PATH and Priest(ess) Intensive offered through the OSS This is a rare (and limited) opportunity to take part in 7 days of combined learning, nature, ritual and ceremonies with three of the worlds most powerful and important teacher plants: Saint Ysidro, Saint Peter and the Shepherdess. The course includes three ceremonies, hiking and daily outdoor activities, Shamanic storytelling and Socratic Method Teaching.  Training includes: ~Native Sweat Lodge Ceremony ~Daily Nature and Cave Hikes ~Intro to Soul Retrieval ~Power Animal Communion ~Daily Musical Journeys ~Salvia Divinorum Ceremony  ~Book Study from:  The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner AND   Awakening to the Spirit World by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman ~Daily Healthy Meals ~Hot/Cold Tubs and Steam Room Please email me for an information pack, questions, scholarships or donations: WakingWithin@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Wha

Yoga Swami and Encinitas History

Readers and Yoga Adventurers, Just recently called the Yoga Mecca of the USA, Encinitas CA and Yoga Swami (where I teach two days a week) are special and are a must visit for any yoga adventurers. See the article in the winter 2008 copy of the Encinitas magazine. http://www.encinitasmag.com/about.html Encinitas, Swami's Surf Spot, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, and Leucadia...can be consider spiritual vortex hotspots. This evident in the number of places to worship just on the coast (west of hwy 101) near the cliffside beachs or Swami's and Moonlight. So my mother's family (mexican americans) lived in Encinitas during the period of time when Paramahansa Yogananda (the Swami that Swami's is named after). This time period was about the 1930's- 1940's. At this time Encinitas, was well liked by Swami Yogananda and he settled there for sometime. Swami Yogananda was a capricorn and he was a very involved meditator and yoga practicioner. His foundation still exists in E

Dreaming in the Dark Times 4: Mold and Sage

  Article: Mold and Sage Series: Dreaming in the Dark Times Many times growing up in Southern California have I communed with White Sage (Salvia Apiana). It grew in my hometown. It grows on the property that my family and I own in Aguanga, CA. I learned to pick it and bundle it before I was fully initiated into manhood (sometime between my first sexual experience and my first sweat lodge with a Lakota Medicine woman). I recently made some Dreaming Jaguar smokes at my old job site (Happy High Herbs/Rainbow Bliss Botanicals in Tempe AZ) and included white sage but wasn’t able to continue making them because of the popularity of this herb and the trouble keeping it in stock. I really just included it for flavor then. I had forgotten all the dreams I had of the sage fields before. In the last week, for the first time in many human years, I returned to my family land and the sage fields. I made offerings of guardianship and good will towards the sage plants on my land and collected a modest