Skip to main content

Learn the CARDS OF DESTINY

Dear Phoenix Residents,

This post announces our newest classes and location in the heart of downtown historic district of Phoenix Arizona. Please come to our Numerology/Cards of Destiny event on November 27th, 2012 at 6pm-9pm. Contact 619-663-4844 for more reservation info. We'll be gathering at the Burton Burr Central Library at 6pm which is located 1221 North Central, Phoenix AZ. 85007

Personally I was introduced to the Cards of Destiny a long time ago, well about 6 years ago, and I was quite tickled to learn that I was a Jack of Hearts in the system. Oddly enough my card is fixed and doesn't progress the same way that other cards do within the system. I was told by our newest edition to the Astrology team that this card is fairly lucky even though it's often associated with Sacrificial Love.

_Hugh T Alchemy
WakingWithin@gmail.com 
AlchemyZ.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

How much faith do you have in astrology? How much do you know that your birth-date affects your life, the people you meet and the choices you make?!?

Using the 52 card playing deck (aka Poker cards) we'll discover hidden truths and talents about everyone and everything with a NAME and a BIRTHDATE.

This class, presented by Master Card Reader and Numerologist, David Suche, will touch on your card of birth and your card of name. You will learn:

How to do readings for yourself and others.
How do calculate cards for names and relationships.
How to calculate lucky days or good fortune coming in the near future.
Why it is the utmost importance to consider the numerology around events and major decisions.
And more...

Cash exchange for education: $25 for three hours

619-663-4844


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become a Shamanic Priest or Priestess ~ 7 day Thanksgiving Retreat

PLANT SPIRIT WISDOM, SHAMANIC MEDICINE PATH and Priest(ess) Intensive offered through the OSS This is a rare (and limited) opportunity to take part in 7 days of combined learning, nature, ritual and ceremonies with three of the worlds most powerful and important teacher plants: Saint Ysidro, Saint Peter and the Shepherdess. The course includes three ceremonies, hiking and daily outdoor activities, Shamanic storytelling and Socratic Method Teaching.  Training includes: ~Native Sweat Lodge Ceremony ~Daily Nature and Cave Hikes ~Intro to Soul Retrieval ~Power Animal Communion ~Daily Musical Journeys ~Salvia Divinorum Ceremony  ~Book Study from:  The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner AND   Awakening to the Spirit World by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman ~Daily Healthy Meals ~Hot/Cold Tubs and Steam Room Please email me for an information pack, questions, scholarships or donations: WakingWithin@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Wha

Yoga Swami and Encinitas History

Readers and Yoga Adventurers, Just recently called the Yoga Mecca of the USA, Encinitas CA and Yoga Swami (where I teach two days a week) are special and are a must visit for any yoga adventurers. See the article in the winter 2008 copy of the Encinitas magazine. http://www.encinitasmag.com/about.html Encinitas, Swami's Surf Spot, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, and Leucadia...can be consider spiritual vortex hotspots. This evident in the number of places to worship just on the coast (west of hwy 101) near the cliffside beachs or Swami's and Moonlight. So my mother's family (mexican americans) lived in Encinitas during the period of time when Paramahansa Yogananda (the Swami that Swami's is named after). This time period was about the 1930's- 1940's. At this time Encinitas, was well liked by Swami Yogananda and he settled there for sometime. Swami Yogananda was a capricorn and he was a very involved meditator and yoga practicioner. His foundation still exists in E

Dreaming in the Dark Times 4: Mold and Sage

  Article: Mold and Sage Series: Dreaming in the Dark Times Many times growing up in Southern California have I communed with White Sage (Salvia Apiana). It grew in my hometown. It grows on the property that my family and I own in Aguanga, CA. I learned to pick it and bundle it before I was fully initiated into manhood (sometime between my first sexual experience and my first sweat lodge with a Lakota Medicine woman). I recently made some Dreaming Jaguar smokes at my old job site (Happy High Herbs/Rainbow Bliss Botanicals in Tempe AZ) and included white sage but wasn’t able to continue making them because of the popularity of this herb and the trouble keeping it in stock. I really just included it for flavor then. I had forgotten all the dreams I had of the sage fields before. In the last week, for the first time in many human years, I returned to my family land and the sage fields. I made offerings of guardianship and good will towards the sage plants on my land and collected a modest