Skip to main content

Dreams New Moon June 2011

So my friends I have been dreaming again. It's interesting what's coming up and where I'm popping up. Many of my friends have reported dreams about me and I love some of the sharing of these things. So I started a Dream Collectors Club with regular monthly meetings and dream gatherings on the full moon where people attempt to dream journey in a place together as a group. The following two dreams took place on June 1st (early morning) and June 2nd (early morning) and where related to people in my community and life.

Just to let you know, I live in the Pacific Time region and most of my dreams take place in the mornings after I go to bed quite late. I usually go to bed around 1 or 3am.

The more recent of the dreams was recalled on June 2nd after the moon went into a "New" phase. In this dream, I was at a large residence in an area that felt like San Diego and was attending some event at a this location. I seemed to be invited and to know most of the people. I think something was said to make people a little standoffish towards me. I remember stepping out into the wide open back yard, I seemed to be opposed by another taller person. I found a rolling wooden object that appeared to be parts from a "ship's frame" and used it to push away this imposing character as well as to keep distance.

I believe the location felt like Shodowolf's place and him and Carolina were there, it's just that they didn't seem to be my focus as I was in a shoving match over the ship's frame on wheels. I don't remember who the opposing person was but I do remember being helped with my side. Someone who felt like a brother to me was pushing the frame too.

The frame structure then began to self-construct and the masts of the ship unfolded almost as if called to appearance by magic. This series of changes knocked me and the opposing pusher off of the structure. I awoke shortly after this.

Before bedtime, I chose to meditate in accordance with our meetup's policies for the Dream Collectors' Club by utilizing a blue stone, blue throat chakra mental imagining, and the image of a blue lotus flower. I didn't notice that the symbols and the collect blue were part of my dreams.

_____________________________


The night before the last dream described was June 1st and of course I went to bed late only to receive the following vision in my morning slumber: I was attending a tantric event in Carlsbad CA. and in a neighborhood fictious but yet combined with my Mom's parents' street. I was going to meet with Kamala Devi and she would appear briefly and disappear. Kamala (a friend of mine in real life), was wearing a red sexy nightgown and appear to use sensuous body language as she expressed herself and emboldened the cause of sexual liberation through wholeness. Kamala seems to be making more appearances in my dreams lately as the was the second dream this month with her in it.

At her tantra event, Xana was planning on attending and so was my friend Sarah Hudgins. Somehow, Sarah was around and I was convinced to have her check out Kamala's events to learn more about sexual wholeness. I remember that we were sitting in a circle of sorts talking with Kamala with the feeling of being in Puja. All of a sudden I have to go, and check on my grandparents' house which was in the composite dreamscape, just across the street.

I noticed that Sarah and Xana were with me and that we had the blue camero sports car parked on the street near my grandparents' house. I was also carrying empty water bottles with the intention of refilling them with drinkable water. We all went into my family's house and it was empty with the phone ringing. The television was "on" and the door was wide open, and there was a note by the telephone that read: "Potluck Request: Bring Quish for 8 people."

________________

Hope these dreams and others inspire you to learn and practice: Lucid Dreaming, Dream Symbol Interpretation, and Dream Recording or Journaling.

Paz y Luz,

Rev. TR Hughes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become a Shamanic Priest or Priestess ~ 7 day Thanksgiving Retreat

PLANT SPIRIT WISDOM, SHAMANIC MEDICINE PATH and Priest(ess) Intensive offered through the OSS This is a rare (and limited) opportunity to take part in 7 days of combined learning, nature, ritual and ceremonies with three of the worlds most powerful and important teacher plants: Saint Ysidro, Saint Peter and the Shepherdess. The course includes three ceremonies, hiking and daily outdoor activities, Shamanic storytelling and Socratic Method Teaching.  Training includes: ~Native Sweat Lodge Ceremony ~Daily Nature and Cave Hikes ~Intro to Soul Retrieval ~Power Animal Communion ~Daily Musical Journeys ~Salvia Divinorum Ceremony  ~Book Study from:  The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner AND   Awakening to the Spirit World by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman ~Daily Healthy Meals ~Hot/Cold Tubs and Steam Room Please email me for an information pack, questions, scholarships or donations: WakingWithin@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Wha

Yoga Swami and Encinitas History

Readers and Yoga Adventurers, Just recently called the Yoga Mecca of the USA, Encinitas CA and Yoga Swami (where I teach two days a week) are special and are a must visit for any yoga adventurers. See the article in the winter 2008 copy of the Encinitas magazine. http://www.encinitasmag.com/about.html Encinitas, Swami's Surf Spot, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, and Leucadia...can be consider spiritual vortex hotspots. This evident in the number of places to worship just on the coast (west of hwy 101) near the cliffside beachs or Swami's and Moonlight. So my mother's family (mexican americans) lived in Encinitas during the period of time when Paramahansa Yogananda (the Swami that Swami's is named after). This time period was about the 1930's- 1940's. At this time Encinitas, was well liked by Swami Yogananda and he settled there for sometime. Swami Yogananda was a capricorn and he was a very involved meditator and yoga practicioner. His foundation still exists in E

Dreaming in the Dark Times 4: Mold and Sage

  Article: Mold and Sage Series: Dreaming in the Dark Times Many times growing up in Southern California have I communed with White Sage (Salvia Apiana). It grew in my hometown. It grows on the property that my family and I own in Aguanga, CA. I learned to pick it and bundle it before I was fully initiated into manhood (sometime between my first sexual experience and my first sweat lodge with a Lakota Medicine woman). I recently made some Dreaming Jaguar smokes at my old job site (Happy High Herbs/Rainbow Bliss Botanicals in Tempe AZ) and included white sage but wasn’t able to continue making them because of the popularity of this herb and the trouble keeping it in stock. I really just included it for flavor then. I had forgotten all the dreams I had of the sage fields before. In the last week, for the first time in many human years, I returned to my family land and the sage fields. I made offerings of guardianship and good will towards the sage plants on my land and collected a modest