Skip to main content

I, Projector...Moon...and Teachers

Dear Friends,

It is an evening of initiation, reflective healing, and friendly masters. It's also the evening before the moon goes full in September 2009. I am pleased with my choices as of yesterday after completing my class on Frankincense at the Library last night when I took feelings to action by taking private retreat in the mountains near Lake Hodges. I am on Vision Quest and staying at a place where I do landscaping while the residents are off at Burning Man.

Much to my dismay, several months ago, I learned that my Lunar cycle is transmuted from Manifesting Generator to Projector. Almost momentarily after interpreting this information, I recognized that I do this crazy shift around the full moon, and especially as of late, I have noticed that it's better to be by myself and sleep completely alone for the utmost healing.

So many visions came to me this morning in my rest. When I awoke, it was slow to return to this world but none-the-less, I went for a swim and reached out to my Master Teacher of Herbal Shamanism to learn about cacao (raw chocolate) and to arrange a meeting with him.

Sometime around 11am (Konichiwa time), I arrived at Green Medicine Deer's place in Escondido and found him to be cleaning the spines off cactus apples. Somehow he was able to do this without gloves and without getting prickers in his hands; a technique that in attempting the week before, I failed horribly...infecting my hands with spikey sensations.

I learned how to juice the cactus apples to make a divine nectar as we began a friendly learning process that involved me asking many questions quite Socratically. In this process of interview communication, I learned about myself and masterful ingredients to add and blend into a powerful Aztec Elixir of Alchemical Chocolate. Not only that be during this process of herbal selection, I recognized my family's shamanic ties to the Sacred Mayan White Lotus and Jaguar medicine of my Grandfather. Synchronicity and synergy guided me to the recipe and I cannot be more grateful for my teacher and the intuition of my being and my ancestors...

Then I returned to my home in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, in preparation of a visit with two more healers and Master teachers. At about Sunset on this day, I sat and interview my Energetic Percussion teacher and Shaman Thaddeus Wilson. Enlightening myself through the conversation, I once again learned about how called one is to the Shamanic path and learned about the humanity of my friend and teacher Thadd by way of asking about his dreams and his parents. It was neat to learn about Energywork from this background heavy position. I am eternally grateful to Thadd and quite excited about this Moon ritual circle that he is preparing tomorrow (Sept 4th at 8pm) in Pacific Beach. I hope that I can make it as the appeal to Water element is strong in this ritual and in this moon cycle.

Saying "goodbye" to Thadd, and without a phone, I set out to Ponto Beach in Carlsbad where I was intending on meeting Rachael Johnson, Sound Healer, Friend, and Teacher of Alchemy. Upon my arrival, there was no sign of her or anyone I knew, but their energy was there, so I walked alone to the stairs at South Ponto and to the compass where I prepared our up and coming Anniversary ritual (coming on Sept 23rd 2009). After sometime alone on the structure, I walked back to my car...and of course Rachael just pulled up. So reading this as a wonderful synchronicity, I stayed with Rachael and learned some important Alchemy teachings and energy practices on the sand of the beach...but not before seeing a UFO...that Rachael saw too...I mean seriously..."it was like a low flying plane and then suddenly disappeared."

This caused me to be unnerved to say the least but none-the-less, we practiced and toned and played. I saw some strong colors and an image of the lotus rising from the water in my mind...just as I saw the Lotuses in the pond at my teacher Medicine Deer's farm earlier today.
I plan to continue these energy practices in hope to cure long term problems with my own Bio-alchemy and heal my ancestors...perhaps even Grandpa from the daily pain we share.

Love and Fierce Compassion to you as you join me for the moon ritual with Thadd tomorrow night (Friday Sept 4th) or perhaps you will join our community for the Shamanic Magic Mushroom Lecture #2 on Saturday night.


Whatever you do, enjoy this wonderful Lunar show!


Namaste,
Yogi Trevahr Hughes,
Shamanic Alchemist
760-710-1713
WakingWithin@gmail.com
http://www.meetup.com/alchemy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become a Shamanic Priest or Priestess ~ 7 day Thanksgiving Retreat

PLANT SPIRIT WISDOM, SHAMANIC MEDICINE PATH and Priest(ess) Intensive offered through the OSS This is a rare (and limited) opportunity to take part in 7 days of combined learning, nature, ritual and ceremonies with three of the worlds most powerful and important teacher plants: Saint Ysidro, Saint Peter and the Shepherdess. The course includes three ceremonies, hiking and daily outdoor activities, Shamanic storytelling and Socratic Method Teaching.  Training includes: ~Native Sweat Lodge Ceremony ~Daily Nature and Cave Hikes ~Intro to Soul Retrieval ~Power Animal Communion ~Daily Musical Journeys ~Salvia Divinorum Ceremony  ~Book Study from:  The Way of the Shaman by Michael Harner AND   Awakening to the Spirit World by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman ~Daily Healthy Meals ~Hot/Cold Tubs and Steam Room Please email me for an information pack, questions, scholarships or donations: WakingWithin@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Wha

Yoga Swami and Encinitas History

Readers and Yoga Adventurers, Just recently called the Yoga Mecca of the USA, Encinitas CA and Yoga Swami (where I teach two days a week) are special and are a must visit for any yoga adventurers. See the article in the winter 2008 copy of the Encinitas magazine. http://www.encinitasmag.com/about.html Encinitas, Swami's Surf Spot, Cardiff-by-the-Sea, and Leucadia...can be consider spiritual vortex hotspots. This evident in the number of places to worship just on the coast (west of hwy 101) near the cliffside beachs or Swami's and Moonlight. So my mother's family (mexican americans) lived in Encinitas during the period of time when Paramahansa Yogananda (the Swami that Swami's is named after). This time period was about the 1930's- 1940's. At this time Encinitas, was well liked by Swami Yogananda and he settled there for sometime. Swami Yogananda was a capricorn and he was a very involved meditator and yoga practicioner. His foundation still exists in E

Dreaming in the Dark Times 4: Mold and Sage

  Article: Mold and Sage Series: Dreaming in the Dark Times Many times growing up in Southern California have I communed with White Sage (Salvia Apiana). It grew in my hometown. It grows on the property that my family and I own in Aguanga, CA. I learned to pick it and bundle it before I was fully initiated into manhood (sometime between my first sexual experience and my first sweat lodge with a Lakota Medicine woman). I recently made some Dreaming Jaguar smokes at my old job site (Happy High Herbs/Rainbow Bliss Botanicals in Tempe AZ) and included white sage but wasn’t able to continue making them because of the popularity of this herb and the trouble keeping it in stock. I really just included it for flavor then. I had forgotten all the dreams I had of the sage fields before. In the last week, for the first time in many human years, I returned to my family land and the sage fields. I made offerings of guardianship and good will towards the sage plants on my land and collected a modest