Skip to main content

Human Rights Issue in Peru---Shamans Deserve Life and Religious Freedom


14 shamans were recently killed!!! Read the original article:
_________________________
Take Action
Please ask authorities to immediately address these atrocities and prevent further murders. Contact one or more of the following:
Office of the President of Peru
President Ollanta Humala
Secretary General Luis Chuquihuara Chil
Minister of Justice Francisco Eguiguren Praeli
Email: secretariageneral@presidencia.gob.pe
http://www.presidencia.gob.pe
The US ambassador to Peru in Lima
Her Excellency Rose M. Likins
Embassy of the United States
Avenida La Encalada cdra. 17 s/n
Surco, Lima 33, Peru
Phone: (51-1) 618-2000
Fax: (51-1) 618-2397
General email: LimaACS@state.gov
The Peruvian ambassador to the US
His Excellency Harold W. Forsyth
Embassy of Peru
1700 Massachusetts Ave., N.W
Washington D.C. 20036
Phone: (202) 833-9860 to 9869
Fax: (202) 659-8124
http://www.peruvianembassy.us/en.html
Email: webadmin@embassyofperu.us
Assistant to the Ambassador
Ms. Sara Barboza
Phone: (202) 833-9860
Fax: (202) 659-8124
sbarboza@embassyofperu.us
Political Department
Head of Department
Mr. Pedro Bravo
Telephone: (202) 261-0269
Fax: (202) 659-8124
pbravo@embassyofperu.us
The Peruvian ambassador to the United Nations
His Excellency Gonzalo Gutiérrez Reinel
820 Second Avenue, Suite 1600
New York, N.Y. 10017
Phone: 212-687-3336
Fax: 212-972-6975
Email: onuper@unperu.org
United Nations Human Rights
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
High Commissioner Ms. Navanethem Pillay
Palais des Nations
CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
Email: infoDesk@ohchr.org
Amnesty International
Secretary General Salil Shetty
Phone: +44-20-74135500
Fax: +44-20-79561157
1 Easton Street
London WC1X 0DW, UK
http://www.amnesty.org/en/contact (contact form on their website)
Please let your voice be heard.
Thank you.
Susan Mokelke
Executive Director
On behalf of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies
_____________________________________
_____________________________________
Here is what i emailed ALL of the authorities feel free to borrow my verbage:
Please take actions to remove these murderous politicians and their family members from positions of authority in Peru. I recently learned:
According to the newspaper La República: The provincial prosecutor's office said that the murders were allegedly ordered by the mayor of Balsa Puerto, Alfredo Torres, and carried out by his brother, Augusto, locally known as "the witch hunter." Only seven bodies have been found, however - either shot, stabbed or hacked with machetes. The seven other shamans have been reported missing. Roger Rumrrill, a leading researcher on Amazonian issues, said the murders are related to "protestant sects" that Torres and his brother belong to, the daily said. "For these protestant sects, the shamans are people possessed by demons, so they have to be killed," Rumrrill said.
In the name of human rights and religious freedom do not allow these atrocities to continue. My family and I are part of the Foundation for Shamanic Studies based in California and I am a San Diego resident and business owner. PLEASE DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE CONTINUE WITH MURDER.

Thank you for understanding and acting,
T.R.H
760-710-17**
WakingWithin@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvia, Ska Maria Pastora Entheogenic Ritual Group

Ska Maria Pastora, the Shepherdess or Salvia Divinorum is a sacred entheogenic plant of the peoples of Mexico in the mint family. It was used long ago, mostly likely, by the Maya, Zapotec, Aztec and Omec. Many modern Indigenous groups still use Salvia Divinorum through a process of chewing rolled leaves at night time for healing and divination. Modern descendants of the Maya and Zapotec as well as Mixtec and Oaxacan peoples still utilize this plant today. Most often we hear that they use it as a substitute for the Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe Cubensis and Psilocybe species) during the seasons when the mushrooms are not fruiting.  Salvia Divinorum is an easy plant to cultivate and can be very sustainable and rewarding to the Shamanic Herbal enthusiast. It is primarily probagated through cuttings but lately the plants that many of my friends keep are sprouting flowers and eventually seeds. These are sensitive plants and, I believe, need lots of loving care. If provided a safe...

Journey of Las Medicinas y Church of the Sacred Spiral

Dear Friends, Some of you joined us and many of you heard that last weekend we completed a beautiful series on the Magic Cactus with our Ethnobotany students. I held space along with some of my dearest friends and presented a series of Neo-Shamanic altars and rituals. The divine Earth we walked upon for our journey to healing was a blessed and sacred site that my family owns on the back side Palomar Mountain. As we got out of the city and into the country, I prayed for perfect weather and perfect community. Sunday throughout the ritual and the hiking that preceded said ritual, I was overwhelmed with GRACE for those who chose to stay behind and not attend this journey. I honored their path and allow them to continued to build trust in themselves and the medicine work and in nature and weather. When we arrived, the weather was perfect and mild and incredibly...there was rain everywhere except for where we hiked. All week and the day before, people were scared of bad weather and hard time...

Dreaming in the Dark Times - 1st Original Article 2020

   Dreaming in the Dark Times Series: Rediscovering Herbal Totlec Shamanism Classically I have been dreaming within my lifetime in this body from the earliest times in my memory. I have dreams that I remember from when I was 5 yrs old. I have paid close attention to these visions and how they relate to myself, my future and present reality, past lives and generic fire. I believe everyone dreams and in my family many people remember these nightly occurrences and they seem to have powerful meanings that have been handed down by my pure blood grandmothers on both sides Italian and Sonoran.  I’ve heard many stories for these ladies about their dreams, some of which included me. After many years of research into Lucid dreaming and meditation mind states, and adopting nagualismo aka Toltec Shamanism (generally Mexico area of the world currently), I believe we all dream every night often 7 dreams but only some of us remember these visions. If you are lucky enough to remember any...