Skip to main content

EntheoRadio With Thaddeus Sunday 10/24/10 @930am Pacific


Hi Sacred Spiral Friends,

I am doing ONE FINAL SHAMANIC DRUM JOURNEY with the methods that I learned from Thaddeus Wilson (guest on Entheoradio.com tomorrow at 930am). So tomorrow is your last chance to experience my teachings before i continue to UPGRADE my education and training by visiting Dr. Michael Harner in San Francisco next weekend.

Thank you so much for helping me to learn and teach about shamanism.

Next weekend marks my ascendance on this path as I will be INITIATED by my Teacher's Teacher's MASTER TEACHER.

Some my recent ideas and life long philosophies are expressed in my recent blog entry entitled "If you can read this, YOUR LANGUAGE KILLED SHAMANISM" (http://wakingwithin.org)

I encourage everyone reply, tag, comment and share more of your opinions with the Sacred Spiral and on my FB profile.

So a reminder: Thaddeus Wilson (Shaman, teacher, healer) live on the Radio tomorrow (http://entheoradio.com) 930am Sunday/tomorrow

...and Shamanic Drum Journey at the Farmers Market #2 at the Encinitas Farmers Market from 1030am to 12noon, tomorrow/Sunday.

PLEASE COME and meet friends, have excellent journeys, support local farmers, and make it a great day.

Namaste,

Trevahr Ryan Hughes
Neo-Shamanic Priest
http://goodalchemy.com/
760-713-6710

For more info about Thaddeus Wilson check out http://www.momenteer.com/
For more info about Michael Harner PhD visit http://www.shamanism.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salvia, Ska Maria Pastora Entheogenic Ritual Group

Ska Maria Pastora, the Shepherdess or Salvia Divinorum is a sacred entheogenic plant of the peoples of Mexico in the mint family. It was used long ago, mostly likely, by the Maya, Zapotec, Aztec and Omec. Many modern Indigenous groups still use Salvia Divinorum through a process of chewing rolled leaves at night time for healing and divination. Modern descendants of the Maya and Zapotec as well as Mixtec and Oaxacan peoples still utilize this plant today. Most often we hear that they use it as a substitute for the Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe Cubensis and Psilocybe species) during the seasons when the mushrooms are not fruiting.  Salvia Divinorum is an easy plant to cultivate and can be very sustainable and rewarding to the Shamanic Herbal enthusiast. It is primarily probagated through cuttings but lately the plants that many of my friends keep are sprouting flowers and eventually seeds. These are sensitive plants and, I believe, need lots of loving care. If provided a safe...

Journey of Las Medicinas y Church of the Sacred Spiral

Dear Friends, Some of you joined us and many of you heard that last weekend we completed a beautiful series on the Magic Cactus with our Ethnobotany students. I held space along with some of my dearest friends and presented a series of Neo-Shamanic altars and rituals. The divine Earth we walked upon for our journey to healing was a blessed and sacred site that my family owns on the back side Palomar Mountain. As we got out of the city and into the country, I prayed for perfect weather and perfect community. Sunday throughout the ritual and the hiking that preceded said ritual, I was overwhelmed with GRACE for those who chose to stay behind and not attend this journey. I honored their path and allow them to continued to build trust in themselves and the medicine work and in nature and weather. When we arrived, the weather was perfect and mild and incredibly...there was rain everywhere except for where we hiked. All week and the day before, people were scared of bad weather and hard time...

Dreaming in the Dark Times 2: Flowers for the Dead

Article: Flowers for the Dead Series: Dreaming in the Dark Times As I write this, I am steeping blue lotus (Egyptian Water Lily), Lion’s Mane mushroom (powdered extract) and honey in hot water for about 1 hr. It is my intention on this Christmas night to dream deeply as a way to gather information about my future and the destiny of my family. It’s a shamanic practice that most people have access to. This winter and holiday week, I’ve gathered in my home, powerful herbs and foods that strengthen my connection to the darkness and to life with my eyes closed. I have Afrikan Dream Roots (Silene Capensis), Moldy blue cheese, Blue and red water lilies, Afrikan Dream Seeds (Entada Rheedii), mugwort, Zacatechichi, white sage, various mushrooms, damiana, passion flower, valerian, salvia divinorum, tart cherries and pistachios nuts. Each of these things has a function and effect on dream or sleep. However, in many humans these effects vary. The goal tonight is to take restful sleep using the wat...